Sunday, May 1, 2011

High Gear.

Good morning sunshine! Last night I went to sleep when it was still light out!
It only made waking up at 5 a little easier...
Breakfast this morning was granola with a tiny banana and chia seeds on top.
Tofu for lunch!
If you like tofu, baking a bunch once a week to save for lunches is the way to go.
All that protein really fills you up.
I'm addicted to almond butter. I need a support group.
Bike ride with my Dad!
Does anybody look good in a helmet?
The ride was a lot more mountainy that I was looking for. I like a good workout, I just don't like having to jump over stumps and logs while while navigating through narrow trees! I think I like road biking more.
We spent an hour out riding, and it was a great workout. Lots of hills.
This trail would be awesome for a run.
I obviously don't ride my bike enough though,.I kept slipping into higher gears and my brakes were screeching like banshee. Not so good when we got to the part of the trail that was next to the golf course... hope nobody was putting...  
After our ride, Dad and I stopped in to the new brewery in town!
I didn't even know it existed!
Always fun to support local... especially when it comes to beer!
Dinner @ Joe and Carly's!
Taco Night!
As you can probably tell.... Tacos are a family favorite!

And now I'm exhausted! I loved the sunshine and didn't feel like I got to enjoy enough of it today! Please come back! Tomorrow A.M. I go into the physical therapist for an evaluation.... 

1 comment:

  1. New brewery?? Share more.

    (I think you look cute in your helmet. Your dad too.)

    ReplyDelete