Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blah Blah Blah....

Sometimes you just have one of those days.

You know the one I mean.

What should have been one of my awesome energy filled days... just turned out blah.

When you wake up early for a run that turns out to be more of a walk... at least there was good conversation.

When you get work related text messages on your day off.

When your physical therapy appointment that started with a,"Now my left leg hurts, but a different kind of hurt."

Turns into, "I think you have a strained calf muscle."

Five days before my race.

Blah.

Blah.

Blah.

At least it ended like this:

My oldest brother Marcus is in town for a couple of days!
He lives on the other side of the mountains in Yakima.
I miss him like crazy! Its always so nice to have the whole fam together.
And maybe a bit of gluten in the form of a chirro (somethings you just can't say no to ever, as you can tell from the blurro blurry photo, I was trying to get a photo before anyone snagged one and my brothers are quick).
ok and maybe this.... 
And since last night ended with this...
I think no more sweets for me (now that I'm re-addicted)!
Those extra 5 chocolate pounds aren't gonna make running 13.1 miles with a strained calf and two sore shins any easier thats for dang sure!
Oh! and did I mention that it is supposed to be over 70 degrees on Sunday?!
Not my ideal running weather but its better than 30 and windy. 
Lets look on the bright side..... I get to go to sleep now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment