Monday, May 16, 2011

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Such a great weekend! I don't want to go back to reality! The weekend was go-go-go! Mom and I stayed over in Seattle Thursday night so we would be up bright and early on Friday to walk around town and shop! After a sunshine shopping filled day in the city.... my best friend and her mom, my sister-in-law and her mom, sister, and aunt met up with us for dinner then we all went to see the musical Mary Poppins at the Paramount! Such a great time with the girls! We stayed another night in Seattle and went to Pike's Place market to get our veggies for the week. We also got flowers for the event at the Poulsbo Historical Society that Carly and I coordinated. The event was a huge success, but by Sunday I was soooo tired! So I'm back to blogging after my mini-blogging-vacation!

Sunshine in Seattle!!!! Finally!
P.F Changs for dinner! I love me so fried rice. They also have an entirely gluten-free menu!
Our fortunes.... I hope my Mom's alien one comes true... ha! 
Breakfast of Champions!
We were wasting no time or money on breakfast!
We came prepared with quick oats, bananas, and granola.
Simple easy breakfast that we could make right from the mini coffeepot!
I may not need coffee in the morning anymore, but I still like something hot! Yummy tea!
A guy asked if he could take a photo for us and wanted to know where we were from...
um.... you could call us local tourists.... 
Turns out we got up too early!
The market was just setting up and the stores weren't open yet!
I even had time to go to the hotel gym.
Which is totally a first for me! I forgot my ipod so I only lasted 2 miles.
But the hotel gym was so neat! on the top floor so we had views of the city and the mountains!
I want these tables!
I love market flowers!
These are peony tulips!
Shopping break for Nordstrom cafe lunch.
Its a tradition... and thats my favorite salad.
Salmon Nicoise.
Mom & I right before the dinner. 
The whole gang!
Palomino's was awesome Italian food!
Two of my favorites!
The show was a lot of fun, but I still like the movie more.
Nobody can do Mary like Julie Andrews and nobody can be Burt like Dick Van Dyke.
Ashley and her mom.
Look how preggers she is!
Good morning market. 
Fresh Produce.
Gluten Free Pasta in Fun Flavors.
More Veggies.
We loaded up with veggies and flowers!
I don't think we had ever been up ready shopped and back on the ferry before noon in our lives!
But the sun was out and our energy was high!
Carly at the Historical Museum event!
They would have been lost without us :)
Have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment