Friday, May 6, 2011

Magic Bullet.

I may have a problem... I'm addicted to Peanut/Almond butter (I would probably add hazelnut and cashew if I let myself buy). I have seriously been putting it on everything lately! Oatmeal, toast, apples, celery, dates, and my finger to name a few! 

Funny thing happened when I woke up today, my left leg hurt more than my right one (opposite of the usual)... seems that I might need a touch of a tune up on my insoles, but still promising! I feel sort of like right now I'm just trying to get to June 5th, but in the back of my head I'm still trying to figure out what comes after race day. Maybe I'll have to drastically cut back my running? 
I didn't leave enough PB in there so overnight oats were less than stellar this morning!
Funny that my coworker didn't ask me why I was eating PB for breakfast... I think everyone is getting used to me being an odd eater.

Lunch was a mishmash of kale with the last of my farmer's market spinach, avocado and whichever veggies I grabbed first this morning!
I'm trying to get back to not having any processed food in my house... so I gotta eat it!
Since I was out of PB and Spinach I had to make a run to the store.
There seems to be about 4 foods that I HAVE to have in my house at all times.
Peanut Butter
Bananas
Lettuce
Milk (Soy these days)
This one is from the bulk foods section!
Made fresh! So tasty.
Sometimes I feel like a little kid....
But I think those kids are on to something!

My newest addition to my kitchen!
An easter present! 
I tested it out with an egg salad recipe from it's manual.
I think I didn't follow understand the recipe because the celery didn't get chopped up at all!
I spooned around it, but I think I have much to learn about the Magic Bullet!
Any tips? Or maybe I'll just stay up late one night to watch the infomercial!
The combo was still good minus the celery!
Tomorrow morning I'm testing it on some blended oats!
Are there any foods that you can't live without?!

No comments:

Post a Comment