Monday, May 9, 2011

Plastered.

Today I got plastered. Not the alcoholic kind.... The foot molding kind. I found out that my insurance will cover custom orthotics! After the great results I've experienced with the cheap ones, I wanted something that would last me for a long time. Something that would get me through future races. So today they plastered my feet up! I wont get them for two weeks so unfortunately I wont have broken my feet in enough to wear them for this half-marathon, but they will last for seven years (I see future races in my future)!

Today I was completely off... I put on my shoes to go to work and realized right before I left that they were from two different pairs of shoes! At work it got even worse! I'm all sorts of discombobulated (really proud of myself that I spelled that word right the first time!) So off to bed I go....
Egg mixed into my oats! Much more filling!
Packed up lunch!
Snacks of carrot, pretzels, apple and an english muffin! 
When I work late I'm always starving when  I get home!
I made a quick salad of Tofurkey Beer Brat salad with Sorghum Bread!

1 comment:

  1. You always have clever titles :)
    Glad you got plastered.

    Working as a server/barista/etc when you're having one of those days is most likely a hoot for your coworkers and regulars. Frustrating as hell personally, but I think those that know us well enjoy it to be honest...

    ReplyDelete