Friday, May 27, 2011

I'll Take a Pint.

I don't think there is anything that makes me more content than a clean house..... laundry is folded and everything!

I need to make a food plan for the next week! Somehow this race has sneaked up on me even though I've been counting down. Tomorrow I need to run, I'm feeling antsy and need to get rid of some of my nervous energy.

I finished the most recent Sookie Stackhouse book! I can't wait for True Blood to come back on this month. I need to figure out who all has HBO so I can spend my Sundays camped out on their couch! 

I just watched the movie, 'Country Strong.' I haven't rented a movie forever and I actually a good pick (it was either that or the Justin Bieber movie... ha! not). I did think it was weird that the only person who didn't sing was Tim McGraw.

Gluten Free wasn't so hard today since I made all my meals at home! 
Classic Oats with some fruit on the side!
1/3 C is the perfect portion for me in the morning.
Lunch was pretty similar to dinner last night only black beans instead of tofu and corn tortillas on the side.
There was no Mojito (or beer) to go with my Mexican inspired salad, but there was a big glass of water!
In a Pelican Pub and Brewery Glass!
Two years ago my Dad and I took a camping trip down the Oregon Coast and stopped into this fantastic pub that is right on the ocean!
We wanted to get pint glasses then, but they were sold out!
So this weekend when Joe and Carly went down for Reach the Beach they picked me up one!
We had such a great week! I love camping! (September 2009)
Dad at the Brewery. (September 2009)
Brew List! (September 2009)
Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day on the Coast. (September 2009)
When I look back at photos it makes me think about how important it is to live every moment of your life to the fullest. Spend time with the ones you love and never say no to something you want to do.
Work to Live Don't Live To Work (I think that might be my brother's favorite saying).
Dinner was amazing!
Yes you can have gluten free delicious pizza!
No I didn't make the crust myself... This is from the brand Udi's which also makes GF bread, hamburger buns, hot dog buns, muffins and I'm sure lots of other stuff (it does contain egg whites).
I topped it with some tomato, basil and Daiya vegan cheese.
Super quick and easy.
I do need to be conscious of how much of these pre-made GF products I'm eating.
Time to get my canister of Bob's Red Mill GF AP Flour out!

No comments:

Post a Comment