Saturday, May 28, 2011

Wedding Crasher.

My Oatcake flipping technique has improved immensely!
This recipe always satisfies my pancake craving!
All without gluten! And today I even made it vegan by swapping the egg whites for a flax egg.
Ground flax and warm water can be used in baking as a sub for eggs.
There are a couple different ratios but for this one I used 2 1/2 T Flax with 3 T warm water.
Let it sit and get gelatinous then use in your recipe!
Worked great and no worries about getting enough fiber in my diet thats for darn sure.  
Farmer's Market day!
Like my basket? I got it specifically to haul my FM loot!
Duck eggs, 2 basil plants, Marigolds, vegan cookie, Loaf of GF bread!
Yum, Honey Millet bread.
I really like Millet in breads, may be my favorite non wheat....
Vegan GF Ginger snap!
What is in it you ask? Sugar... and molasses... which is basically just a different type of sugar.
Then I crashed a wedding.
Well not really... I did know the groom. Just barely. Ha!
Katy needed a partner in crime on this one and I never miss an opportunity to scope out groomsmen...
Still no heels for this girl!
I went on a run after the wedding.
Could have been the glass of wine or the big dinner I ate, but it was rough and my left leg was hurting.
This running thing is so up and down! Stop playing with my emotions!

Check out the HS senior portrait! :)
Actually the point of sharing this one is so you could check out my bling!
Stella and Dot!
I love their jewelry! This piece is massive and colorful and every time I've worn it I've gotten a bunch of compliments!

Time to go to sleep! Early morning tomorrow and a late night planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment