Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lessons Learned.

So many lessons learned in the past two days!
Vitamin water is not only not that great for you, but this particular flavor tasted like plastic.
Not a good pre-run energizer.
The IHOP in Sequim lies.
The 'Simple and Fit' blueberry nut pancakes sounded great on the menu...
"Two Harvest Pancakes topped with fresh slices of bananas, served with egg white substitute."
I asked for it with one whole egg over easy instead of the egg white and for it to be dairy free.
What I got was Pancakes covered with blueberry sugar compote with whip cream.
And two eggs, hash browns and turkey sausage on the side all drenched in butter.
Umm... why so much food and umm... where the heck are my bananas?!
Eating out is getting less and less fun.
And this was all pre test results!
It's a bad idea to stuff yourself with almonds, because "its my last day of eating!!!!"
Soy nut butter isn't half bad, but it is no almond butter!
When you reach for half a hamburger bun to go with your salmon burger your mom will take the opportunity to say, "that has gluten in it," to get back at you for saying the same thing to her a million times. :)
Ice cream isn't as good as I remember it.... and not worth feeling like crap.
At least oats are gluten free and sunflower seed butter is good on top!
Protein powder is scary, but actually didn't change my smoothie much at all!
Since whey is ok for me to eat, my Dr. told me to pick up a 100% Whey protein powder,.
I meant to pick up vanilla, but got unflavored. I'm not even mad.
Baby steps. gluten free bread.... but dairy free almond cheddar cheese.
Hey! The package was 4 bucks, I'm not gonna waste it!
It is a terrible idea to go to the grocery store hungry.
It makes it an even worse idea when you have to check every product's ingredient list.
Almonds are in everything. So much harder for me than the gluten free thing.
Salad bar makes a great dinner when you don't want to create any dirty dishes!

I'm sucked into a trashy book! Sookie Stackhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment