Thursday, April 21, 2011

Seven Star Day.

Today was such a great day. Could have been because of the sun. Could have been because I woke up and said my mantra: "Conquer it." Could have been because of my amazing breakfast. Could have been because of my amazing lunch. Could have been because Carly and Callen came to visit me on my lunch break. Could have been because I got news that one of my favorite former coworkers is coming back to work. Could have been because my mom and I took a trip to the nursery. Could have been because Spanish didn't feel too overwhelming. Could have been the Coronas I drank at Azteca after Spanish class.

I'm going to take a wild guess that it was all of these things combined!
There is nothing better than overnight oats in an almond butter jar.
Every taste is almondbutterlicious.
Such an amazing way to start the day!
And now I'm excited to pick out my next type!
This one was really good though.
That breakfast kept me satisfied for a long time....
I'm beginning to think that maybe, JUST MAYBE drinking coffee makes me more snacky?
I went without any java again today.
This was an amazing salad with an over easy egg, salsa, chickpeas and chopped carrots..
and some sourdough on the side! 
This is going to be my new go to pre-run snack. It has so much goodness in it!
No I didn't run today... lol I decided to take today as a rest day and run tomorrow instead!
Sprouted wheat bread (they don't use any flour... not sure how that works) PB, banana, chia, raisins and coconut on top!
I love going to the nursery and seeing all the different flowers!
Oh! the options!
Today we went to Valley Nursery, but we usually like to go to Clear Creek.
I got some soil, some flowers and some herb starts!
I sure hope this nice weather sticks around cause I want to plant them this weekend!
I love that they use these for their carts!
I need to keep reminding myself that they may be small now, but they'll grow bigger!

I'm off to sleep! Action packed day tomorrow.... I hope I can fit it all it!

No comments:

Post a Comment