Sunday, April 24, 2011

Friday. Saturday. I love Sunshine!

I've been really frustrated with uploading photos the past two days! But I finally had some success! So sit back and enjoy the longest post ever!
Friday: Earth Day
I woke up and did some empty belly yoga! The only weekly goal I accomplished!
Yoga was followed by pumpkin oats!
Amazingly I remembered my grocery bags for earth day!
I stocked up on Vegan friendly goods!
Lunch was a gihugic salad.
Game night at my house means homemade personal pizzas!
I forgot that the dough has to rise...
So I made pesto!
A mix of basil, spinach, olive oil and pine nuts!
I also had enough time to use some of my butter and eggs that I'm trying to get rid of!

Half of the batch was just butterscotch chips and the other half had chocolate chips!
Finally the pizza dough was ready to be shaped up!
This was the weirdest recipe ever!
It called for me to brown the dough on the skillet before baking!
I love personal pizzas... so much crust!
The pesto was pretty darn good!
Good fun with good friends!
Saturday: Sunshine Day!
My old roomies! Betty and Jenna! Love these girls!
It was fun to have a sleepover! Just like old times!
They were willing to try chia seeds in their waffles!
The best waffle maker ever. Hands down.
It beeps when its hot and when the waffle is ready!
Just don't over fill....
Carly, Mom and I picked up our new foldable potting tables at the farmers market!
At 9 am it was already the perfect weather day!
The Gluten Free bakery was there!
Gluten Free Millet english muffins! 
Gluten filled delicious garlic bread!
After the farmers market I headed out to meet Nicole and Gary to hike Mt. Walker!

Prehike!
Summit!
Monthly hiking resolution still successful!
At the top we stopped for some snacks and some lounging in the sunshine!
Perfect day for a hike with such a great view!
Post hike I couldn't waste a moment of the beautiful weather!
I put my potting table to use... I didn't get much done, but some strawberries and blueberries are in dirt!
Dinner outside!
I'm the weird neighbor girl who takes photos of food!
Delicious salad!
Millet, shrimp, roasted veggies and a chunk of that garlic bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment