Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to You.....Cha-Cha-Cha!

Oh what a day! Once again my weekend went by far too quickly! Note to self: Plan a day of reading and tea drinking where you don't move from the pappasan chair... 
Scones for breakfast?! I think I have eaten more breakfast food in the last week than any person should!
Heidi whipped these delicious (and nutritious) blueberry muffins up for us!
Yummy! and filling... I could have had two portions though!
After breakfast we headed up to Port Townsend!
It was windy! But luckily we missed the rain!
Birthday Girl!
The girls checked out the Antiques while the guys checked out the brewery!
Mom and I!
Dinner slash lunch!
Happy Happy Birthday to you!
After a scone for breakfast a salad to start sounded refreshing!
A Hop Diggity IPA from the Port Townsend Brewery also sounded refreshing!
The people in Port Townsend are kinda weird...
But the food was sooooo good!
Falafal on a pita with tahini sauce!



The whole gang!
Dad, Mom, Me, Carly, Callen, Joe, Heidi, Celia and Brian!
Happy Birthday Grandma! 
I may have had a portion too... :)
So full by the end of this meal! Fuller than I've been in a long time!
And the best part was that EVERY bite was worth it.
I worked at least one of those mounds of ice cream off on the eliptical today, I was tempted to run again but I'm not pushing it yet. Only 50 some odd days till the race.
Corner Farmstand in Chimacum.
All local!
It was closed when we went by but I'm hoping to make a special trip up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Port Townsend is such a cool place... (almost as cool as your family!)

    ReplyDelete