Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saddle Up.

These morning workouts at the Y are going to be the death of me! Cycling yesterday... which literally kicked my bum! I think they call that saddle sore. Then a sculpt class today. Doesn't that just sound painful?! Well it was... especially when the only weights left are 7 pounds and you are used to 0-3!!! I'm soooo tired right now I'm contemplating a nap!

Yesterday was such a fun filled day. After cycling Carly and I met Ashley at the new Trader Joe's! It was super packed,  but I still managed to get a bunch of stuff to fill my free reusable bag! I am soooo in love with this store. It doesn't have everything I need, but the stuff I got was almost all organic and several dollars cheaper than at any other store. Plus they have lots of random things you didn't know you needed... maybe some frozen chocolate covered bananas?! Don't mind if I do!

Callen is starting to walk like crazy!!!
And he loves music and dancing!
He liked the hula band that was playing out front. 
About dang time! Now all we need is a PCC or Whole Foods!
Mine and Carly's loot!
It was so packed that it was hard to get down the aisles.
Not so good if you are just browsing, but I had a little bit of a plan.
Ashley still has over a month until she is due.... but I can't imagine that little man in her belly waiting that long!
 After Trader Joe's I went and did something crazy.... something I haven't done in probably a year... I washed my car! I have the best color car for a lazy person. Its called Champagne. It can easily go a couple months without a wash, a year is a bit much though. After I washed it, I waxed it. Crazy I know but I felt like making it up to it. It looked like a brand new car! All shiny in the pretty sunshine. Then today it rained and a crow crapped on my windshield... so why even try!?

After the car washing extravaganza I got all gussied up and went to the wedding of a girl that I used to work with at the coffee shop. It was such a perfect day for them. The location was just gorgeous, the decorations were classy, everyone was sooo happy. It was the perfect weeding. Luke and Mandy have been dating for seven years so I know she had been planning a bit of the wedding in her head for years (don't we all kind of do this?) and as a guest I have to say that it all turned out wonderfully.
How cute an idea is this board?
Everything was so classy.
Hayley and I before the ceremony.
Here comes the bride!
All smiles all day long.
She looked gorgeous. Her dress was sooooo pretty!
How cute are those flower decorations?! Her colors were a deep purple.

I love Hershey's Kisses.


Not sure what happened to this photos (I may have had it on macro). 
The first time I've worn heals in months!
It totally killed my calves.... Sometimes you have to suffer for fashion, and when you have 90 days until your next big race it is OK.
A beautiful couple embarking on a beautiful life together!
Fun filled day! I thought I would be well rested with three days off... but I always seem to fill them up! Maybe today I'll clean my house and finally put away all that laundry that I folded :)

No comments:

Post a Comment