Thursday, March 24, 2011

Urban Adventuring.

Adventures come in many shapes and sizes. Today I was reminded how an urban adventure can be just as, if not more, exhausting than a nature adventure! Today my Mom and took a shopping exhibition. If you know my Mom and I, then you know we could spend an entire day in Nordstrom. Well not only did we hit up Nordies, we also went to Ikea, Trader Joe's, and managed to take some of my old close to a consignment shop! Ikea by itself is exhausting enough. Oh boy what a long day! 


I posted too early last night.... maybe posting at night is a bad idea? Looking at all this food makes me hungry!
Classic Oats.
On the road apple.

Nordstrom Cafe lunch!
My cousin Katy works right next to Southcenter so I called her up and she met us for lunch!
So good to see her!
The table shared some fruit for dessert!
Then my Mom and I shared this cookie after we were finished with the mall!
Half-way through Ikea....
After we loaded up the car... I love Ikea... but I am always hungry, dehydrated and exhausted afterwards!

 After Ikea we trekked on over to Burien (I think this was my first visit....) to hit up the Trader Joe's there! I love Trader Joe's! I can't wait for them to put one is Silverdale. This quick dinner was delicious! I also snacked on some Flax/veggie tortilla chips! YUM!
 Dessert was this just-sweet-enough Kettle corn. So delicious until a kernel got stuck in my throat! 
After unloading the car I just couldn't resist....
It scared the crap out of me when I went to upload photos tonight and saw there were over 30! I was thinking shoot! What did I eat today?! Luckily most of the shots were of furniture and ideas from my favorite Swedish store... But I did a lot of eating today, but I think shopping burns a lot of calories?! Maybe it evens out? Either way tomorrow I'll plan better!

No comments:

Post a Comment