Friday, March 25, 2011

Taste Tested, Elisa approved.

Overnight oats 
Bakery sample day at work... I held back from consuming more than a bite. 
Apple snack
Lunch time: spinach salad, half a flat wrap with tofu and spinach. 
My Dad came to visit me! I love surprises!
(He definitely didn't want to pose for this shot... "Don't put me on the internet!" Sorry Dad, you eat with me you get put on here!) 
Pre-Costco snack. this is probably the best snack bar I've ever tried. So peanut buttery and delicious. They have a lot of fat, even for a lite version.
Have I told you how much I love me some Costco?! If I had to pick only one store to shop at for the rest of my life it would probably be Costco. They have everything! And their produce is good and cheap!
Taste tested one of these. Lately I've tried a lot of gluten free products, testing things out for my madre! 

Yummy grapes!

Met my friend Sharlene for dinner! We both love Pho, Vietnamese noodle soup. My tofu soup was delicious as always (probably the msg?) And we split the order of spring rolls! She leaves soon for Brazil for 18 months. I'm gonna miss my pho buddy!  



Sometimes fortune cookies are disappointing... Where is my fortune where I miraculously win a billion dollars?
mmmm costco fruit medly with some panda puffs.
After the last few days I'm considering joining over-eaters anonymous...


I also ran a mile in barefoot shoes....

No comments:

Post a Comment