Monday, January 23, 2012

Welcome Home!

On our last night on Kauai we went out to a really nice dinner at Duke's. Except for a handful of times, we cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner inside the condo. I'm so glad we chose to do this. Not only did it help to keep cost down, but I felt sooooo much healthier. For the most part I ate the same way I would have at home..... Plus a couple extra Mai Tais and Coronas of course. 
Callen and I at dinner.
I'm not a big fan of change. Especially drastic change. So coming home to  SNOW and temperatures in the 20's was kind of a shock to my system! I can't complain though because I would have been very disappointed if I had missed the only snow of the year. It just wouldn't feel like we had a winter.

There is way too much snow coming down for me to feel safe driving!
Remember back to last year's snow adventure?
Went from sandals and shorts to beanies and boots!
Now that the snow has been replaced by our normal January weather, it's time to get serious about some of these resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment