Friday, January 6, 2012

Lazy Day.

I've found something that I dislike about Kauai. The window systems. There is no air conditioning where we are staying. Just lots of ceiling fans and slatted windows. So far it hasn't been too hot, but I can't imagine being here in June or July. The slatted windows suck any time of year if your room is facing towards the entrance and smoking area. So this morning at like 4:45 there were people chatting outside. Seriously, I was about to end some lives. Not that I'm trying to complain.... because I'm in Hawaii, I shouldn't be complaining about anything... but I'm kind of tired and grumpy. And when I get tired and grumpy I get kind of bitchy. But I just checked my horoscope and I'm predicted to have a 5 star day so no more complaining!

Yesterday was the perfect lazy day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner all cooked at the condo. The most productive thing I did was go swimming. It was wonderful. And necessary. But I'm really not used to that so I'm excited to get out and see some of the island today.

Here are some pictures from our lazy day.... 

Don't mind the curly hair.... This might be the trip where I let it just do its thing.










No comments:

Post a Comment