Monday, January 2, 2012

What About Those 2012 Resolutions?


Yesterday I sat in the sun and read a book. That reminds me, I should really start reviewing books again. I should also go for a run this morning. Let's be honest neither of these things are going to happen today. 

The only photo I have from yesterday. Surprisingly I didn't take one picture of Callen. He must not have been very cute.... or I left my camera in the room. ;)


So my last post about resolutions was all about how wonderful and amazing 2011 was... so now what? Now I take 2012 by storm! The challenge has been set! 2012 you better be on the top of your game 'cause I'm coming for you! You're going to be awesome even if you don't want to be!

OK I agree... that was intense, I apologize. 2012 just needed a bit of a pep talk. Not that its not starting off great, it just has a lot to live up to. 2012 is kind of like the younger sibling who's older brother made all the right choices and is the apple of their parent's eye. But I have faith, I am a younger sibling you know.

So how about some resolutions?

#1: Run a FULL MARATHON
I felt like I had to capitalize that. 26.2 miles.

#2: Make chores a priority
I wanted to call this keep clean... but I'm good on the personal hygiene thing, its the laundry, making my bed and vacuuming thing that I can improve on.

#3: Save Money
If traveling more is a life goal I had better make saving money a priority.

#4: Eat out less often
I could just put this under the save more money thing, but I feel like it needs its own number because it encompasses a lot of goals. I want to eat out less often so I'll save money, but also so I'll eat healthier and become a better cook.


And of course.... keep up with all my life resolutions and bucket list checking off!

I feel like these resolutions may seem a little abstract... and maybe a little easier than in past years, but #1 is gonna be pretty time consuming. I don't want to pile too much on my plate besides that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment