Wednesday, July 6, 2011

You're a Grand Old Flag.

What an awesome July 4th Celebration!
We spent it on my cousin Scott's houseboat on Lake Union.
There was awesome food and drinks.
Great company.
Great weather.
Trapeze artists next door.
Kayaking.
And Good Conversation!
The weather was perfect! Summer is finally here!


I love living near the water... I can't imagine being in the middle of the country!

We found a local p-patch!
So many great ideas.
It was so fun to walk through and actually know what some of the plants are!
We've come so far!
Going over to Seattle makes me want to live in Seattle!
Yay for family!
 I love this photo of my Uncle Frank, cousin Scott, Auntie Trese, cousin Rebecca, and cousin Matt!
The fireworks did not disappoint!!
This was my first really big fireworks show in Seattle.
I'm usually not a fan of the 4th of July.
I don't like setting off fireworks myself.
But I will say that this was probably the best 4th ever.
Such a great time!
Thanks for being such a great host Scott!
In other news...So far I've stuck to my new training plan. Yesterday's run felt great... it was only 2.5 miles but I didn't feel much pain. It has been interesting how different I feel on a run day compared to cross training/weight lifting day. I feel like I get a better workout when I run, but I think weightlifting really takes it out of me.... or maybe the sun really takes it out of me. I can't get enough of these nice days we are having! Walking to work once again!

1 comment:

  1. Well if summer has finally arrived I guess I will come for a visit. :D
    Lars and I bought tickets----July 26th-Aug 15th!

    ReplyDelete