Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bitter.... Sweet.


Today's photo is of some pretty tulips given to me by my co-worker Brandy. Aren't they lovely?! They were such a nice little surprise for my Saturday morning. She gave them to me as a going-away-I've liked-working-with-you present.

Last Wednesday I put in my notice at work.

Off-and-on for the past six years I've been slinging drinks at a local coffee shop. In that time I've made great friends and learned how to make a pretty darn good cup of java. But as with most things in life, we eventually need to make some changes.

So if you want to get some excellent coffee from me.... don't waste any time.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, they really turned out pink in the photo! So pretty though, almost jealous I bought them for you! Haha! I'm happy they could bring you a big smile, though, and I think pretty flowers are a great way to start a new chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and love you both <3
    -Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!!! How's the toast slinging going?
    Espresso Mike

    ReplyDelete