Friday, September 2, 2011

Where the heck is part 2?!

That is the last time I title a post as being multi-parted!

Sorry for the recent lack of postings, all I can say is that I've gotten out of the habit! The best part about this blog is how much fun I have sharing my recent adventures. When I start to feel like I HAVE to post something it doesn't seem like that much fun to me. So yes I took a little break, but I'm not gone forever! So here is what you've been DYING for! Photos from the rest of my camping trip and of my newest nephew!!!!

Check out the cutest baby born in 2011! Kaiden Thomas Gilbert! Weighing 7 lbs 4 oz and 19 1/2" born at 2:32 pm!
Such a happy Auntie!
Look at how precious this kid is!
The first family shot!
After my quick trip home it was time to return to camping! Chelan bound I was!
A quick stop in Leavenworth for some beer and brats (veggie of course)!
 Then we made it to Chelan! The weather the first day was less than awesome (a trend for the trip) so all the girls went wine tasting! I had never been before and it was awesome! I'm not much of a connoisseur  but I know what I like. It was great to try some new types.

The weather eventually improved! Hello warmth! We had fun making margaritas, mojitos and hanging out by the pool!
Callen also got his very first haircut! Can't you tell how much he loved it?! 
This is his "Auntie stop them!" face. 

After he saw how stinkin' cute he looked he seemed a bit happier!

Maybe one of my favorite photos ever.


I love this kid!
Well thats all for now! More to come soon... someday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment