Thursday, November 1, 2012

November.

Welcome to November. Wow, where has the year gone?! Time seems to be flying by at a ridiculously fast speed lately. I feel like I can't keep up! Wasn't I just celebrating the coming of Summer?! Now it's time to start thinking about turkey and Christmas present. This weekend is the start of the holiday bazaars in town and although I alway enjoy them, I just can't seem to wrap my mind around the fact that this year is only 60 days away from being complete.

I haven't been very good about my resolutions this year. To be honest I've failed spectacularly..... but I'm not letting that get to me. 2012 has been an amazing year, one of my best yet. I have no doubt that the last few months will be just as fantastic.

Since it is the first day of the month I think I will do something I haven't done in a while... set some goals for the month!

November Goals:

1. Cook dinner 3 times a week.
2. Run 3 times a week. Any distance, just get out there!
3. Try to have a majority of my Christmas shopping done by the end of the month.
4. Try 3 new recipes.
5. Make an effort to show my loved ones how special they are to me.

Ok... five goals for the month! Wahoo! I'm excited. Some of these goals are connected to my year-long resolutions and are meant to save me money, get active and lower my holiday stress level!

I guess the holidays sort of started last night with Halloween. We had a great time walking downtown as my nephew Buzz Lightyear (Callen) trick-or-treated. The rain almost held off for the first hour then the black clouds rolled in and let out buckets of sideways rain. That was when I was grateful my costume included an umbrella!

Mary Poppins.
Cowgirl (Josephine)
Buzz (Callen)
Witch (Madeline)
Bert and Mary Poppins
Cute Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment