Sunday, June 24, 2012

Yesterday we celebrated Callen's 2nd birthday. So you can imagine that it was a great day to start documenting my eating habits.
Breakfast! Whole wheat blueberry pancakes with morning star farms veggie sausages.

I didn't eat everything on my plate!
I was famished.... Pancakes don't really stick with you.
Lunch! Snack attack.
BBQ for dinner. Salmon burger, baked beans, roasted veggies and cheesy potatoes.
Yummy sangria!! 
What's a birthday with dessert?! 

So that's what I ate.... Now a moment to reminisce about how old my little nephew is getting!

Callen: Day one

Callen:Year one.

Callen: Year Two.
The years are just flying by. Next thing I know I'll be at his college graduation!! 

1 comment:

  1. That salmon burger looks delicious!!
    Send me some string cheese? ;)

    ReplyDelete