Wednesday, June 20, 2012

This Week.

The other day I saw this on pinterest:

I tend to like these types of messages that put everything into perspective.
So here is a photo blog with some of the things that made me really happy this week :)

Pedicures with two of my oldest friends.
Brewing beer with my Dad.
Eating healthy food that makes me feel good!
Checking something off my to do list that has been there forever!
There used to be a poster up on this wall, now it is filled with photos I've taken over the years and two quote blocks from my Mom.
Getting flowers from my boyfriend for our sixth month anniversary.
Getting all dressed up and going to a snazzy dinner in Seattle.
And if I had a photo of myself running from this week I'd add that too!
I'm feeling very connected with running right now.
I'm actually starting my training program!!!! 
Monday I ran ten miles and yesterday I signed up for the full marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment