Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happiness

I am officially sighing with relief for so many reasons right now! 1. I am almost caught up on my blogging. 2. On my trip to Phoenix I did not have a single soda! 3. I am already over the 40 book mark and April isn't even over yet! 4. Sunday was such a beautiful day I spent it outside planting a beautiful garden filled with flowers and herbs! 5. I finished all of my in-between books and currently only have one in-progress book!

I have also found a new favorite spot in Barnes and Noble. It is the section where they mark down all of their overstock. Books that just a few months ago were on the best seller shelf are now marked down to the $5 range. A lot of these tend to be mystery and romance novels, but lets be honest they have become a guilty pleasure!

On another note, I'm going to have to buy a second bookshelf. The first has just about reached its weight limit!

Update Book 38: The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin

From my first five points of this blog you can see how I'm continuing to reach all my goals! Although I was originally very inspired by "The Happiness Project," about half-way in it lost its glitter. Initially all of her "aha moments" were my "aha moments," but I got bored when she began adding pages of blogger comments to every chapter. I still love the idea of a happiness project and will reread some of her concepts in the future. Striving to be happier is always a good goal and my happiness commandments are still posted up next to my desk reminding me to be aware of what makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment