Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Oatmeal Inspiration.

I'm back to my whipped oatmeal days this morning. It was yummy, warm, and satisfying. It also reminded me of when I was just starting this blog. 

Lately I have been thinking a lot about how much I miss writing here. There was a time when I was writing everyday and was inspired to try new things and read more books. 2014 was the biggest year of my life (Seahawks won the Super Bowl, went to Hawaii twice, got engaged, bought a house, got married, went on my honeymoon) and I only blogged about it through March. I like to look back and see the pictures and read about what was going on in my mind at any given point, to see who I was and what I was feeling. I wish I had that for this past year.

I also like to share my goals and resolutions. When I was actively writing about them, I was actively pursuing them. 

Challenging my mind to create coherent sentences within meaningful paragraphs will be another benefit of blogging again. Where I work it's more important to have a good smile than it is to sound intelligent so having an outlet like this is important. 

I'm not sure if I'll start taking photos of everything I eat again or if I'll resolve to read a certain number of books, but I think for now I'll stick to thinking about being my best possible self and sharing it with you.

So for now I'll leave you with a photo of my yummy breakfast....



No comments:

Post a Comment